Prime Mobile

Prime Mobile

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

primemobile055@gmail.com

  Prep checklist before I sell my cell phone online—what am I missing (7 อ่าน)

3 ก.ย. 2569 22:34

<p data-path-to-node="4">I&rsquo;m finally getting around to clearing out my older devices and trying tosell my cell phone online instead of letting it sit in a drawer losing value every month.

<p data-path-to-node="5">I&rsquo;ve read enough horror stories about chargeback scams, transit damage, and locked accounts to know that simply hitting &ldquo;Factory Reset&rdquo; isn&rsquo;t always enough before sending tech out into the wild. Before I box anything up or accept an online quote, I put together a baseline prep checklist and wanted to see if anyone has additions:

<ul data-path-to-node="6">
<li>
<p data-path-to-node="6,0,0"><strong data-path-to-node="6,0,0" data-index-in-node="0">De-link device ecosystems first: Signing out of iCloud, Apple ID, or Google Accounts <em data-path-to-node="6,0,0" data-index-in-node="85">before doing the master reset. If Factory Reset Protection (FRP) or Find My remains tripped, the buyer can&rsquo;t activate the device, which instantly stalls the transaction.

</li>
<li>
<p data-path-to-node="6,1,0"><strong data-path-to-node="6,1,0" data-index-in-node="0">Confirm carrier status: Checking with the carrier to verify the phone is 100% paid off and unlocked. An unlocked phone commands a noticeably higher payout across almost every online platform compared to a network-locked one.

</li>
<li>
<p data-path-to-node="6,2,0"><strong data-path-to-node="6,2,0" data-index-in-node="0">Document condition & IMEI thoroughly: Taking clear, timestamped photos or a quick video showing the screen on, battery health percentage, port conditions, and the IMEI screen before packaging. This gives you solid leverage if an online buyer or buyback facility claims transit damage or undisclosed scratches.

</li>
<li>
<p data-path-to-node="6,3,0"><strong data-path-to-node="6,3,0" data-index-in-node="0">Double-check the payout terms: Checking whether the online platform pays via fee-heavy methods (like standard PayPal goods/services cuts) or direct transfer, and whether they cover return shipping if their final evaluation doesn't match the initial quote

</li>
</ul>

139.135.37.48

Prime Mobile

Prime Mobile

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

primemobile055@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้