Techyassist

Techyassist

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

info.techyassist@gmail.com

  My honest Apple Pencil Pro review after 3 months of daily use (8 อ่าน)

10 ก.ย. 2569 13:18

<p dir="ltr" style="line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;">[size= 11pt; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap]I had been hesitating before purchasing the Apple Pencil Pro, so I wanted to share my[/size][size= 11pt; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap] apple of pencil pro review[/size][size= 11pt; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap] with you guys. The upgrade from the 2nd-gen Pencil was barely noticeable at first but began to work its charm quickly. It was easy to master the squeeze gesture within a week and the find-my-pencil feature has saved my life twice. Heavy usage of Procreate doesn't seem to impact battery life much. I can only say that the price increase is irritating, but for serious digital art or annotation the extra functionality is worth it. As for upgrading or not; I'd say if you use your iPad every day for creative work, then you should upgrade. [/size]

<p dir="ltr" style="line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;">

182.69.182.193

Techyassist

Techyassist

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

info.techyassist@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้