Jack Author

Jack Author

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jackauthor620@gmail.com

  Is OSHA 30 Hour Training Worth Taking? (4 อ่าน)

23 ก.ย. 2569 20:25

<p data-pm-slice="1 1 []">Hi everyone,

I&rsquo;m looking into OSHA 30 hour training and wanted to hear from people who have already completed the course.

From what I understand, OSHA 30 provides more in-depth workplace safety training than the OSHA 10-hour course and is often recommended for supervisors, foremen, and workers with safety responsibilities.

I&rsquo;m particularly interested in knowing:

<ul data-spread="false">
<li>
Is OSHA 30 training useful for someone working in construction?

</li>
<li>
What topics did you find most helpful?

</li>
<li>
Is online OSHA 30 training convenient compared with classroom training?

</li>
<li>
How long did it take you to complete the course?

</li>
<li>
Did your employer require the OSHA 30 completion card?

</li>
</ul>
I&rsquo;d appreciate hearing about your experience and any advice you have for someone considering OSHA 30 training.

175.107.200.236

Jack Author

Jack Author

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jackauthor620@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้