Avantika Singh

Avantika Singh

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

avan.pcvita@gmail.com

  How to Open MBOX File in Gmail Mailbox? (8127 อ่าน)

29 ก.ย. 2569 18:36

<p class="isSelectedEnd">Hi everyone,

<p class="isSelectedEnd">I have an MBOX file containing a large number of old emails, and I want to import them into my Gmail account. I&rsquo;m looking for a reliable way to do this without losing the original email dates, attachments, or folder structure.

<p class="isSelectedEnd">I came across the Thunderbird method, where you first import the MBOX file into Thunderbird and then copy the emails to Gmail through IMAP. It seems okay for a small MBOX file, but I&rsquo;m not sure how practical it is for larger files or multiple MBOX files.

<p class="isSelectedEnd">I&rsquo;ve also seen tools such as the SysTools IMAP Import Tool, which can import MBOX data directly into an IMAP account like Gmail. Has anyone here used it for a large MBOX-to-Gmail migration?

I&rsquo;d appreciate it if someone could share their experience or suggest the safest method for importing MBOX files into Gmail while keeping the email data intact.

111.125.141.218

Avantika Singh

Avantika Singh

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

avan.pcvita@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้