Welly Garret
wellygarret@gmail.com
Looking for a Standout Seattle Seahawks Jacket (9 อ่าน)
1 ต.ค. 2569 12:17
I’ve been looking for something a little more eye-catching than a traditional team jacket, and I recently came across the NFL Seattle Seahawks Sequin Jacket from Oskar Jacket.
What caught my attention is the sequin finish and the navy-and-green color combination. It has a classic bomber-style design with a ribbed collar and cuffs, full sleeves, and a front zipper. It also comes with two outside and two inside pockets, which is a nice practical touch for a statement piece.
I think this could be a fun option for game-day events, championship celebrations, watch parties, or even sports-themed parties where you want your outfit to stand out. Since the jacket already has plenty of shine, I’d probably keep the rest of the outfit simple with black jeans or trousers and basic sneakers.
Has anyone here tried a sequin sports jacket before? I’m curious how you would style something like this without making the overall outfit look too busy.
202.47.32.17
Welly Garret
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
wellygarret@gmail.com